This internship will allow the you to showcase the skills they are currently perfecting in college and give you professional designs to add to their portfolio. You will have the chance to have your creations be seen by thousands of people and potentially incorporated into our business. You will also be learning how to accommodate a company's needs and requirements in planning out design. As a part of the marketing team, you will get the chance to work with professionals to help develop an integrated marketing strategy that will help advertise MenuDrive effectively and drive leads to the sales team.
Some duties of this position include:
• Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas.
• Presenting ideas to our marketing team.
• Working with others such as programmers, developers or other team members to complete a final product.
• Artistic sensibility: knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition.
• Technical skill: knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe design products.
• Communication ability: visually communicate and present creative ideas.
• Organization: complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Problem solving ability: create designs that are both meaningful and comprehensive.
Location: Carlisle, PA
How to Apply: Please send your coverletter and resume to email@example.com. You may also fax them to 866-284-8616.